BACFest 2024 Highlights

JohnFoster

Climbing to Cruise
Another BACFest is in the books! Thank you to all members (including 3 first timers) who attended and helped make this a memorable event.
Karen has put together another PowerPoint presentation, BACFest 2024 Highlights (click the link) to wrap up the memories and remind us of great friendships and good times.

Feel free to post your own personal photos from BACFest here!

Enjoy

John & Karen

Last edited:
Karen and John, Y'all did a fantastic job on the BACFest 2024, thanks so much for providing all the events and making this year's so successful.

An absolutely wonderful event...definitely one of the best BACFests ever! John and Karen organized a flawless venue with non-stop attractions and had our schedule wired to the second! Not one detail was overlooked. Tours, fellowship and the world-class banquet was phenomenal. Bend sure is a beautiful town with friendly people and limitless adventure. Bravo Fosters! I certainly hope you both can enjoy a pleasant and well-deserved vacation!

I would like once again to thank John and Karen for making my first BACFest a truly memorable event. The only thing that would have made it better is if the weather on Tuesday had cooperated to allow me to fly down there. But the drive was lovely, too, to be honest, and let me see some things up close I wouldn't have from the air.

I also want to thank everyone else for making me feel welcome. I'm still a relatively fresh plane owner and I really enjoyed soaking up all of the knowledge and wisdom that everyone was sharing with me. I've learned a lot on this forum over the past few years but it's just so much better when it's in person.

I'm hoping to attend it again next year or, failing that, make it to Beech Party.

Back