Beech Party S05 March?

dstollery

Climbing to Cruise
Good morning everyone! I was wondering what the interest would be in a fly in to Bandon Oregon S05? I have spoken with Bandon Avaiation and Bandon Aero Club (BaC haha) and they would love to host a beech fest. This shop does ALLOT of beech work and just finished donuts and an extensive on a sierra and are doing my Musketeer. They are looking at offering club prices for fuel .40c off a gal!! and discounted oil changes for the day. We would cross post to the other beech NW groups but I would love to see if anyone would be interested. I know its a while out yet and of course with every coastal town, it will be weather permitting. So what are your thoughts? 

Sounds like a great idea! John Foster is your Regional Director in the Northwest. I’m sure he could help you get the word out to all the members in the region. Have at it and have fun!

Any member can post a fly-in anywhere, for any date at any time. It can be outside your city or area or state or country.

Just be sure to put it on the BAC calendar at least 5 days prior.

To get official club blessing contact your Regional Director. Blessing may come with some incentives to participate.

You get President Points for organizing or attending. It also comes with lots of "atta-boys".

Contact any regional director by calling 1-855-WE FLY BEECH.

bac-laconia-emerson-015.JPG

We'll go if I can get the time off!  The wife is wondering when we're taking another trip in the TealDeal anyway.

Already planned the flight, 290 miles.  S50 KTIW OLM AST ONP OTH S05

Back