BACFest 2021 - Tullahoma, TN, 13-17 October 2021

Rap, I had the same issue.  Resolved it by clicking on Page 2 and it took me to the first two posts.

Brad

Brad: That worked, to get to page 1 you must click on page 2. Wazzup widdat?

Jeff: Paypal is asking for $198.00 payment, I thought the discount code was to avoid paying twice? EDIT: Gotta hit the apply button next to the discount code.

Jack Becker said
Unclerap said

Brad: That worked, to get to page 1 you must click on page 2. Wazzup widdat?

Posts are in reverse order, Rap.

Yes they are and when I scroll all the way down to the bottom of page 2, to the lowest numbered post, in order to get to page 1 where there are even lower numbered posts,  I must click on page 2. Clicking on page 1 does nothing.  Click on page 2 to get to page 1 is counterintuitive to me.

I r a lowly SEL pilot that has 52 hours of instrument training over 13 years and still do not have an instrument rating.  I successfully navigated the registration page, so it should be a piece of cake for the rest of you.

Re-registration completed, and hotel reservation also completed (maybe). The desk clerk at the HI Express said he only saw one block of rooms - BeechParty 2021, $115/night.

Please clarify if there is a separate block of rooms for the BAC?

CB

Tom Bragg said
Re-registration completed, and hotel reservation also completed (maybe). The desk clerk at the HI Express said he only saw one block of rooms - BeechParty 2021, $115/night.

Please clarify if there is a separate block of rooms for the BAC?

CB

Same block Tom.  You're good

Do we have to register separately for the Beech Party 2021 or is it included in our BF registration?

Unclerap said
Do we have to register separately for the Beech Party 2021 or is it included in our BF registration?

No, it is included with your BACFest 2021 registration.  When you register for BACFest 2021, you are also registered for Beech Party 2021.  Hence all the questions about meals and events you will be attending or participating in.  When you arrive you will receive a lanyard with your name tag which includes the codes for your entire meal plan and events plan.  Please ensure that you fill out your registration carefully so you don't go hungry.   

The only exception is if you are planning on taking an RV (not the airplane) to Tullahoma or plan on camping onsite, then you need to call or email Sherry at the museum directly.  Sherry’s contact info for RV and camping is: sherry@beechcrafthm.org and/or 931-455-1974.  They only have limited RV and camping spots still available, so don't delay.

I also want to stress that if you did not register and pay for BACFest 2020, do not use the BACFEST2020 Promo Code.  If you do use the code, make sure you click the "Apply" button located to the right of the promo box.  I do have a list of all those that registered and paid or were provided a refund last year so if you are unsure of your status please drop me a note at jeff.knight@beechaeroclub.org and I will help you out.  If you do inadvertently pay twice, I will see it when you register and will refund your PayPal.

We have had great response to our BACFest 2021 event so far and I look forward to seeing all of you this year in Tullahoma.

We will be staying in the RV parking area at the Museum. Does anyone know if we should get a rental car? Looks like everything will be happening at the Museum.

Calpilot said
We will be staying in the RV parking area at the Museum. Does anyone know if we should get a rental car? Looks like everything will be happening at the Museum.

We will have BAC Mobile shuttle vans available during the entire week for shuttling people between town and the museum and out to our off-site events.  I'm sure we can take care of you Johnnie.

cmmguy said
Has anyone ever camped there?

I know that John Redmon and perhaps Bob Schmidt have camped at the museum.  One of the things the museum will be doing that week is showcasing their plans for the improvements to the current camping area, pavilion and lavatory facilities.  I've seen the artist renditions and it is pretty impressive what they have planned to do.

Where can I find more info on camping? I looked on the Beech Museum website and found nothing. Do we have information on our site somewhere?

From the BHM FB page:

The pavilion now offers a cozy place for campers to congregate out of the elements. ☀️ Accoutrements including a coffee maker ☕, grill, and mini fridge. We also have RV hookups, nightly bonfires 🔥, and restrooms! Sit back, grab yourself a beverage, enjoy conversation and watch the airplanes!

[img title="BHM-Camping.jpg" alt="BHM-Camping.jpg" width="1440" height="1440" /]https://www.beechaeroclub.org/wp-content/sp-resources/forum-image-uploads/mdunlevie/2021/03/BHM-Camping.jpg[/img]

Since BACFest is also concurrent with other events at the Museum and airfield, are we planning on parking together? Is there a reserved section for BAC?

cmmguy said
Since BACFest is also concurrent with other events at the Museum and airfield, are we planning on parking together? Is there a reserved section for BAC?

Yes there is a reserved section for BAC aircraft, where we will have our own parking area I'm hoping that we will sort ourselves out into aircraft models so that when we do the meet and greet all like minded owners can congregate together.  We have planned a "Mouse Meet" & "Mouse Maintenance" session on Friday morning starting at the tie down area with our airplanes where we can meet everyone, ogle their airplanes and get some tips and tricks from each of the owners.  There is a History of the Museum session following that and then we will do a breakout session in the flight operations hanger and touch on common maintenance and safety issues associated with our aircraft.  These are not the only sessions planned for the week, but if you go to my first post you will see a more detailed breakdown.

Back