BAC LITE 2020 - if attending, your info due by March 1st - and hotel info

trumpet nelson

Around The Moon
All,

YOUR INFO
Please view/download the attached Word doc and use it to send me an email (not a PM). This will allow me to collect the needed information for planning our meals and activities. Due by March 1st, 2020.

LODGING
You will be responsible to complete your own lodging arrangements. I have selected two hotels near the San Antonio Airport that provide airport shuttle service, shuttle service to two of our meals, breakfast on-site, and free wifi. Think - - "economy plus", NOT "resort"! I plan to rent a van for those landing at my 8T8 Airpark on the west side of town, as well as to shuttle us from these two hotel locations as needed. Those with vehicles may be asked to help.

The two hotels are within walking distance of each other and a few restaurants.
First choice is the Pear Tree Inn:
https://www.druryhotels.com/locations/san-antonio-tx/pear-tree-inn-san-antonio-airport

Second choice is the Holiday Inn Express:
https://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/san-antonio/satat/hoteldetail

Third choice is completely yours. There are several other hotels within a few blocks of the above two. And, of course, many REALLY nice places downtown (but then you will need to provide your own transportation).

BAC LITE 2020 SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
See the Bacfire newsletter and my previous postings ... for now. Give me about a month to get everything finalized.

Post questions as needed!

Nelson Amen
San Antonio, Texas
210-834-1991

Attachments

Nelson , Looks great !! Thanks for organizing .The club is all in for assistance on this . Sounds like a nice turn out so far !!! We can set up a constant contact registration that with email you updates if you desire. Pm or email me for assistance if you want. Thanks

BAC LITE 2020 attendees - - - - IMPORTANT (and actually pretty simple)

Please see my #1 post below and follow the instructions as requested. Having discussions and info on the forum threads is great for all of us .... but ... I need those detailed instructions followed to capture you on my list of attendees. Your posting on a thread discussion will not make it happen.

Info due no later than March 1st to allow me to lock in the meal plans and transportation schedule. Thanks for your support.

Nelson Amen
210-834-1991
nelson.p.amen@gmail.com

YOUR FIRST WEEKLY UPDATE ON ATTENDEES

Here is the current list of BAC LITE attendees. And - - - hoping to add more names to the list. I will update the list each weekend in February.

Nelson and Sheila Amen
Jay and Amy Leitner
Curt Lindauer and Jane Broeckling
Rap and Charlotte McBurney

Your second weekly update - - hey! - - only 21 days left to send your info

Officially - - - - Still only those 8 persons attending as listed in my last post below.

Get to it, my friends! (see post #1 below) I can see you all chatting on the other BAC LITE threads! :D

Nelson Amen
San Antonio, Texas
210-834-1991

And - - - for those that may have trouble opening the attachment in my post #1, I have copied it below:

Your information for BAC LITE 2020
San Antonio, Texas - - - May 1[SUP]st[/SUP] to May 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] 2020
SAN ANTONIO 2020
clip_image002.png
A SIGHT TO SEE!

Copy / Paste this for the TITLE of your email to Nelson: BAC LITE 2020 – (full name)

Then …. Copy/paste below into body of your email, and answer the questions:

===================================================================
NAME:
TOTAL NUMBER OF PERSONS:

ARRIVAL DATE:
DEPARTURE DATE:

Your individual plans for our activities (YES or NO - - - # OF PERSONS):

WILL BE DRIVING OR HAVE A RENTAL CAR IN SAN ANTONIO:
FLYING MY PLANE TO 8T8 AIRPARK:

FRIDAY EVENING 6:30 PM SUPPER ($10 PER PLATE):

SATURDAY LUNCH (FREE):
SATURDAY EVENING RIVER BARGE SUPPER ($15 PER PLATE):

SUNDAY LUNCH (FREE):

COMMENTS / EXTRA INFO:
====================================================================

If attending - - - Email no later than March 1, 2020 to:
Nelson Amen (trumpet nelson)
nelson.p.amen@gmail.com

Peter Schirrmeister and Elke will join you all, checking-in in the Pear Tree Inn already on Tuesday 28th. Before the big fun starts, we will explore Austin probably on Wednesday.
Looking forward seeing some familiar faces again!

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1A mit Tapatalk

Your third weekly update on attendees

Team BAC,

We now have 18 persons arriving in San Antonio for BAC LITE 2020. Hoping more will join in but .... only 13 more days to get your information to me!!

Below are listed those who plan to attend:
=======================================
Nelson and Sheila Amen
Fred and Steffi Culleton
Michael and Anne Dunlevie

Gary and Beth Harper
Greg and Jane Johnson
Jay and Amy Leitner

Peter Schirrmeister and Elke Janowski
========================================

Be safe,
Nelson Amen
San Antonio, Texas
210-834-1991

Kelly,

Great news! Please fill out the info form (see my post #1 and some later posts as well) and email it to me, and I will include you in the roster.

Keep smiling,
Nelson Amen
210-834-1991

Your fourth weekly update on attendees for BAC LITE 2020

Team BAC,

We now have 22 persons (morning coffee bar at hotel will be busy!) planning to arrive, and 5 or 6 planes. Only five more days to send me your info if you plan to come to San Antonio. Thanks.

=======================================
Nelson and Sheila Amen
Fred and Steffi Culleton
Michael and Anne Dunlevie

Gary and Beth Harper
Greg and Jane Johnson
Kelly Jones ++
Jay and Amy Leitner

Peter Schirrmeister and Elke Janowski
Johnnie & Brenda Smith
========================================

I'd like to fly down for it, but I'm worried Rap will see my donuts!

Is there an agenda, or an idea of what a BAC LITE is for a newbie like me?

PS Just flew the Sundowner home after 4 months of being in Mouse Prison waiting for an engine overhaul!

I'd like to fly down for it, but I'm worried Rap will see my donuts!

Is there an agenda, or an idea of what a BAC LITE is for a newbie like me?

PS Just flew the Sundowner home after 4 months of being in Mouse Prison waiting for an engine overhaul!

I've seen 47 yr old donuts (mine) so I think I've seen the worst. We are all newbies at BAC LITE, this is the first one. We'll see what happens, but I suspect Trumpet will have an interesting agenda and a serenade or 2.

Rap

Back