Across the USA - A Relay Fly-in

One event-Not Named yet
But a 48 state relay ( like old pony express)
Easier for me if everyone follows the truth read that was started by me, but no biggie I will keep an eye on both do as hopefully not to miss anything

The relay still on, I have been talking to Fred since last October, yes I am still interested and I would love to take the Florida Route FXE to Ga.  Leonard and I have talked about sharing that segment....If this is still a thing please keep me in the loop... 

Just talked to Fred last evening and the  Across the USA Relay is back on ---or more accurately getting started---Leonard will start in FXE and I will be second in KORL, from here not sure yet..We start next Thursday April 1, Fools Day not that is funny.  Please let JP know that we don't have all the items and we need to catch up with him and the items as early in as possible.  here is the email from Fred.  

Been awhile since last correspondence Still waiting for additional items to go / get passed to each pilot and aircraft during the Relay.  Been very patient but today date have received nothing!  Also, starting point was to have been changed but nothing on that either. 

So, after waiting for +/- 4 months to no avail I am going to start the Relay as originally discussed.  I am unable to resurrect the Forum post ( maybe someone more knowledgeable can) to relay this information. 

The starting point of the Relay will be KFXE with Leonard Lim (as of original start date last Thanksgiving Leonard was a 10 hour student pilot. He now has his PPC) going up the state of Florida to Mike Harding then ???

The Start will be next week between Thursday and Saturday- depending on WX 

I apologize for the Delay  No Excuses It is Happening 

Hope all are still interested 

Thanks 

FredCulleton

305-986-6672

Back