Beechcraft Heritage Museum (KTHA) Saturday October 13 (Musketeer Induction) Fly-in

JOHNNYXRAY

Orbiting Earth
EB62D4D7-9799-4891-B83C-2135077480DB.jpg3BBA0475-6EF2-49A0-8AA2-A4145BBC97B9.jpg6EE32282-89D6-48FD-9EF3-F899A72D33DC.jpg9C92F857-AD86-410E-ABCE-F72CE08BCA0F.jpg2FA07263-85C4-4E73-BF69-FA4DDE6C399B.jpgD0003B67-1565-4C32-909A-C057A908D89A.jpgDF913CD4-4CA8-4591-88CB-F677D1837D4B.jpgAero Center Exhibitcolor2.jpgThe Beech Aero Clubs 1962 Musketeer (N2303Z) will be inducted into the museum to start off a display of the Beech Aero Center type aircraft on Saturday October 13th at the end of Beech Party. All are welcome to attend .Everyone that ever flew, owned or admired the Baby Beech that we cherish is invited. We are possibly getting a house or two to share for the festivities. Beech Party is a great time and BAC has a discounted admission rate . If interested in going to Beech party for the whole time or just flying in for the Saturday event .Please post. ( The induction is that evening) We will have a reserved section for Baby Beeches .

So far attending
Gene Nora Jessen
Fred and Steffi Culleton Oct 10-14 ( BACmobile RV with Grill)
Alan White Oct 12-14
Jeff Knight Oct 10-14
Jon Redmon Oct 10-14
Brad Mitchell Oct 13-14
Bob Schmidt
JP Oct 11-14
Andrea P Oct 13-14
Jack P Oct 13-14
Alexa P Oct 13-14
Mike Koenig Oct 12-14
Robert &
Cecilia
Toomey Oct 11-!4
Charley and Jean Booton Oct
Tom and Margie Corcoran Oct
Michael Dunlevie Oct 12-14
Greg Johnson Oct
Gary and Beth Harper Oct
WDND5960 " visit time classified for national security reasons)
Chuz Chamberlain
Fred & Lisa Hannon
Angelo & Jaqueline Sorce
Bill Stowe
Barry & Ann Toole

I will be adding and modifying this page with info as more people register and post.

Last edited:
I don't think we have a base hotel. Hotels there were expensive. I booked at Best Western in Shelbyville.

Greg, I know a few of us coming for short stays booked a room at the Hampton Inn in Tullahoma. But if you're planning a longer stay, watch for JP's details about another house rental. That worked well last time we visited the Museum.

Brad

Greg, I know a few of us coming for short stays booked a room at the Hampton Inn in Tullahoma. But if you're planning a longer stay, watch for JP's details about another house rental. That worked well last time we visited the Museum.

Brad

Ear plugs are recommended because the Basement Boys all snore! They broke a huge limb off the big oak tree behind the house in the early morning inhaling and exhaling, with hurricane force winds. And they play pool downstairs, Naked. The house rental is great, but it’s not for the weak and timid.

Drinks, fireworks show, stories, jokes and laughs on the upper deck in the evening, with morning coffee and quiet serene view of the lake in the morning, it’s a great time with your BAC brothers and sisters. I’m planning to be there for a few days.

we are attending only on Saturday and have booked a hotel room Saturday night in town. I assume all will attend the dinner at the museum Saturday night?

Gary
Would like to think that all BAC members present would go to the dinner ceremony on Saturday night
Fred

I plan on arriving Friday, staying until Sun. Have a hotel booked that I can cancel that day. If weather is okay I may camp at airplane as I found out that they allow it, and also have shower/restroom facilities.

Margie and I are booked at the Quality Inn on North Jackson St., Tullahoma.
We are there from October 10 thru 17.
Our schedule includes meeting friends for a show in Nashville on Thursday. Then the Saturday event at the museum.
Still developing touristy plans for before and after Saturday.
We are traveling via Southwest Airlines Boston/Nashville.
Tom

Back