SOUTH CENTRAL FLY-IN - - Aug 19th - - Oklahoma - - MEET THE PETE !!

trumpet nelson

Around The Moon
Team Central (and all others with a plane). ONLY 10 DAYS TO GO AND I HOPE YOU WILL JOIN US :D

I have also posted this on our calendar. And .... more info available on the "Stillwater, Oklahoma" entitled thread.

[h=2]"Meet the Pete" and a new plane to boot![/h]Event TypeBAC Fly-InEvent LocationStillwater, OklahomaPaid or Fee/FreeFreeFly-in on Friday, August 19th to assist Pete inspect his new purchase. Meeting time is noon, but arrive early or late and contribute your expertise to the pre-buy of a Sierra. Pete is kind enough to let us join in, so please be cordial and helpful. Nelson (your smiling host) will treat the group to lunch, and with luck (!), get reimbursed by our wonderful BAC. Be there!

Nelson Amen
South Central Region
210-834-1991

Attachments

• IMG_1501a.jpg
    IMG_1501a.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 14
Looking a little dry and needing clouds/rain in Texas ??? Just have Nelson schedule a fly-in !! :o

Weather will not let me make this South Central Fly-in ..... so .... Pete, let me know if we have anyone there so I can record them as the Regional Director. Post results (photos?) here and .... BAC is still happy to reimburse for any lunch food if we have any "shows" for the MEET THE PETE.

Oh ... and good luck with that Sierra .... very exciting!

Back