Long Island Fly In Lunch Sunday Oct 13th 12 noon ET

rkittine

Around The Moon
Sunday, October 13th. Public Ramp - KFOK - Gabreski, Worst Hampton, Long Island , New York. 12:00 Noon.

I'm in. Cafe Volo is in the FBO right by the public ramp. Ask the tower for taxi directions and go slow. It is a big airport so you have to taxi a bit if the wind is wrong.

See all you BAC members there for some lunch and aircraft sightings.

I will be there with a new potential Mouse owner. Unfortunately Donovan can’t make it.

If anyone needs a Checkmate Full Size Laminated Check List, let me know and I can bring them. I have them for B and C-24R Sierras, Super III Fixed Pitch or Constant Speed Prop, Sundowner, Sport 19 and Duchess. $20.00 including tax.

Also trying to get the owner of the Sierra that is new on the East Hampton Field to attend.

Donovan is selling his Super III. If anyone is interested in one, I will have it at FOK on Sunday.

$7.00 Landing Fee. Probably based on a camera near the departure end, so I guess it could be called a departure fee. I guess you could land , stay a month and see if you get a bill or not. 😎

At Republic they charge $2.50 direct from the state and it is based on basically use of the partner. Approach to minimums and missed, you still get charged. Same at Stewart / Newburg.

Last edited:
Robert has 12 potential aircraft so far. He and I will be there in Our Musketeer and Beech Bum Atire.

Attachments

• IMG_0095.jpeg
    IMG_0095.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 6
Add one. Make that count of potential aircraft thirteen. N5162M will make a grand entrance and hopefully a non-embarrassing landing in the great state of New York on Sunday.

Dick Meyers will not make it. His Sierra is still in the shop delayed having the door seals replaced when the one set of sales came without the adhesive.

Saba can’t make it either.

Great turn out today at Worst Hampton Beech. 7 Baby Beechs and 13 participants. Thanks to Rob Staab the regional Director for a fun time.

Attachments

• IMG_0282.jpeg
    IMG_0282.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0278.jpeg
    IMG_0278.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0279.jpeg
    IMG_0279.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 20
Back