BACFest 2016 - REGISTER NOW! for the best value in aviation....

Nelson,

what is the status of your cylinders? Did you go the route to OH the old ones or buy new ones?
Thanks for the hub caps !

Arturo

Chris and or Mike,

I had to sign up twice with the app to register Sharmalie and myself. Koski's are 1 but two separate registrations. Couldn't get it to allow me to charge for 2 during the pay cycle.

Steve

Chris and or Mike,

I had to sign up twice with the app to register Sharmalie and myself. Koski's are 1 but two separate registrations. Couldn't get it to allow me to charge for 2 during the pay cycle.

Steve

You did perfect! See you next week!

We arrived at PLK at 11:00 pm tonight. Checked into the Raddison Hotel. One thing that we were pleasantly surprised about is that they gave us each a breakfast buffet ticket for each morning. I thought that some of you who are coming would like to know.

By the way, as far as we can tell there is a fence around the airport, but as we drove our rental car from the parking lot to the main road, five deer ran across the road in front of us. So watch out for those critters.

855-933-5923 Extension # 3 is live Bacfest support and airport pick up line . Say hello to volunteer Dennis Nowak !!!

The Branson Hotel is VERY busy... Lots of activity. We are currently rooming with the sailors who ran the USS Enterprise aircraft carrier... As I mentioned in earlier posts, Branson is a huge U.S. patriotic town. They love veterans! Discounts abound.... Make sure you ask if you qualify...

The Branson Hotel is VERY busy... Lots of activity. We are currently rooming with the sailors who ran the USS Enterprise aircraft carrier... As I mentioned in earlier posts, Branson is a huge U.S. patriotic town. They love veterans! Discounts abound.... Make sure you ask if you qualify...

I'll bring my ball cap and red shirt for "Red Shirt Friday!".....it's a Canadian thing, but a great way to show support for our troops and veterans.

Back