BACFest 2013 Planning.

Our Beech will reach the Beach!

I've made a reservation for a week. Hopefully, I'll have one or both boys along, depending on what they are doing then.

Folks, if you haven't been there, that is a beautiful place in September. The avg hi and low temps are 80 and 65; if it is considered off-season, that is only since schools are back in session. There's still plenty of beaching to do. Just be careful, you may change your retirement plans to move there!

Thanks Bob. In addition to the activities planned for BACFest there is a lot to do beside enjoying the Beach. We have a kayak/paddleboard rental shop nearby. A nice marine science museum. An absolutely amazing private museum of warbirds, Colonial Williamsburg.
Have I mentioned the Beach? Seafood?

Hey Paul do they still have the jet ski rental at the hotel? I use to stay there for Veterinary and Chiropractic conferences.It has been about 10 years though.

Maybe the next newsletter. Other than they both use x-ray equipment its not that exciting. I did have fun renting the waverunners in the back of the hotel though.

I guess each year there is some rental concession. This area lately has been more of a paddleboard, Kayak, sailboat area than a motorized personal craft area.

Hey Marty , I wanted to transition from Air Mice to Lake Lice for the weekend. If there isn't any motorized watercraft out there so be it.This will be a great weekend !!! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I will look around for rentals of these bizarre devices. Our hotel is on a bayfront beach away from the "Oceanfront Resort Area", but any usual activities are available and I can arrange to get you to tje resorts if needed.
For anyone showing up early, I live down the hike beach and I have Kayaks and Hobie cat.

Jackie and I will be there - can we reserve some"nice" weather please I'd like to actually fly to one these events...
:)

Regards,
Scott

Back