BAC at SUN n FUN EVENTs April 21-26, 2015 Lakeland Lainer Airport, KLAL, FL

Wayward

Level Cruise
BAC at SUN n FUN EVENTs April 21-26, 2015 Lakeland Linder Airport, KLAL, FL

We will have a "meet & greet" for members daily ON THE STREET IN FRONT OF THE LARGE BEECHCRAFT SIGN where the King Airs are displayed. The times will be posted later when we have enough volunteers to staff it.
We currently have three volunteers, we need at least 3 more and it would not hurt to have some back-ups in place. It will be a 30 minute window each day.

It is your organization and your time and efforts would be appreciated for improving the BAC experience for the other members. If anyone is willing to volunteer, please contact me at 855-933-5923, ext. 712.

The annual SUN n Fun BAC dinner will be Thursday evening at 6:30 pm. It will be at the Outback Steakhouse located at 5255 S. Florida Ave, Lakeland, FL. Please put this on your "to do" list. It is a great opportunity to meet new members and revisit with old friends.

If you plan on attending, please RSVP me by 3:00pm on Tuesday, April 21st. Anything after that may or may not be an issue for the restaurant. The last 2 years they have been given us excellent service in a timely and courteous manner. More details will follow on the menu. All alcoholic beverages are the responsibility of the member.Questions, please contact me.

Link for Sun n Fun tickets: http://www.sun-n-fun.org/getdoc/4d0ac40c-4330-4be2-a5e3-6266d5feb194/Admission-Rates.aspx

Dave
South East RD
N2161W
855-933-5923

Last edited:
Dave,

We have a 2' x 3' BAC flag, which is in my possession. Do have a use for it at Sun n Fun?

Attachments

• BAC Flag.jpg
    BAC Flag.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 10
Bob,

Thanks for the offer, but I do not at this time. Maybe we should get one for each region, as I can see times a flag would work nicely. I have a banner we will use for the dinner.
Dave

Bob,

On second thoughts, I think it would be more practical to use the flag. Let's make arrangements for that.
Thanks
Dave

The annual SUN n Fun BAC dinner will be April 23, Thursday evening at 6:30 pm. It will be at the Outback Steakhouse located at 5255 S. Florida Ave, Lakeland, FL.
If you plan on attending, please RSVP me by 3:00pm on Tuesday, April 21st. Please contact me at 855-933-5923,ext. 712. Anything after that may or may not be an issue for the restaurant. All alcoholic beverages are the responsibility of the member.
ALL MUST ORDER FROM THIS MENU
CHOICE OF ONE:
9oz Outback Special
8oz Chicken
Simply Grilled Tilapia
Walhalla Pasta (veggie)
CHOICE OF ONE:
Baked Potato, Sweet Potato,Garlic Mashed
Potatoes, Aussie Fries, MixedVegetables,
CHOICE OF ONE:
House Salad, Caesar Salad
CHOICE OF ONE:
Carrot Cake, Cheese Cake

Non-Alcoholic Beverage Included.
Tax & Gratuity Included.
Everyone Must Order From This Menu

Thanks, Paul.

Anyone else that is considering attending Sun n Fun, please let me know ASAP.
855-933-5923, ext. 712.

Thanks,
Dave
SE RD

Dave,

I'm not going to make it, but I can send the flag to you. Send me a PM with your address and I will send it.

Bob

Bob,
I received your BAC Flag today. It was a beautiful surprise. It certainly exceeded my expectations. The logo is on both sides of a very nice material, and sharp blue lettering. Hats off to your vendor and to Rick for his art work.

Thank you for lending it to me for Sun n Fun. I will take very good care of it and return it promptly after the event.
Dave
SE RD
N2161W

Just a reminder, SUN n FUN is the 21st-26th of April. If you are planning on being at the BAC Dinner, contact me at 855-933-5923, ext. 712. preferably by 3pm on Tuesday. See more details above. Come on out and meet your fellow members.

Thanks
Dave S.
SE RD
N2161W

Meet and Greet will be at 2PM, April 21 through the 26th on the roadway in front of the Beechcraft sales area (Where our dream airplanes are on display). We have hosts for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We need volunteer members to be there on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. For those that have stepped up for the first part of the week, I appreciate your assistance.

Please contact me if you plan on attending the dinner on Thursday night, 6:30 pm at the Outback on S. Florida Ave. Lakeland, FL.
855-933-5923, ext. 712
I will have very limited access for phone or e-mail from now through Thursday. I depart Lakeland after the dinner on Thursday evening.

Have a safe trip.
Dave
SE RD
N2161W

A huge "Thank you" for all who attended the BAC Sun n Fun dinner last evening. I think it went very well. I appreciate all the suggestions for next year to improve the experience for our members.

I apologize that Textron decided to combine Beech & Cessna into one location without notifying us, but we have a few different ideas or next year.

We want to continue to grow this event, so if you have any suggestions, please email or call me.

Please email me you mileage for PT Points.

Thank you all for your support.

Regards,
Dave
SE RD
N2161W
855-933-5923, ext. 712

Dave.......as always, you put on a nice dinner and was glad to see some members I haven't seen in awhile. Look forward to returning next year.
fred

Bro:
Once again, you knocked it out of the park at SnF. Thanks. Sorry I missed it, but sounds like good fun for all. Get those PT points in to me.

Rap

Dave,

Excellent dinner Thursday at S-n-F. Thanks. Do PT points count if you drove? What's your email or just post them here?

Mike in NC

Dave,

Excellent dinner Thursday at S-n-F. Thanks. Do PT points count if you drove? What's your email or just post them here?

Mike in NC

Yes, driving counts. Ox cart, whatever, just get to the fly in and you get points. Email or PM Dave with your mileage from home airport to SnF and we'll do the rest. Thanks for attending a fly in.

Rap

Back