Skyline Restaurant - Portsmouth, OH (KPMH) - Saturday - September 26, 2020

Fly-in is officially cancelled for today Sunday Sept. 27th. We will reschedule for Nov. 28th. The first Saturday after Thanksgiving our traditional date for this fly-in. Fly-in is officially cancelled for today. We will reschedule for tomorrow Sunday 9/27/20. Hopefully the weather will be better. Fly or drive to the Greater Portsmouth Regional Airport (KPMH) and join us at the Skyline Restaurant located on the field for lunch at 11:00am EDT. They have indoor dining only. We normally host this fly-in the first Saturday after Thanksgiving to see Santa. In recent years we have been weathered out. We will try this date and see if we can do any better.

https://www.facebook.com/Skyline-Fam...-346305094264/
Just inquiring if this event is still on track? Weather looks doable, at this point. Thanks.

I haven't checked weather, but I can be there regardless. Only a 7min flight or 28min drive for me.
Great. I am planning to arrive 11am. Weather still looking great. Cool, partly cloudy, light winds. Hope others can attend as well.

Kent, this fly-in will not be scheduled for this Saturday due to the rise in COVID-19. Reason I did not post it on the event calendar for this coming Saturday 11/28/20. We will hopefully reschedule for next year.

Ok. I know Ohio is still allowing “dine in”. I still plan to fly up for a nice breakfast. If any others want to brave the elements, and dine safely. Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving to all, both pilots and passengers!

Happy Thanksgiving
I am still planning to fly up for breakfast, with 1 or 2 additional pilots as passengers. If you are still game?
Thanks Kent

Kent,

I planned on being there but a last minute visit from family may change that. If not, I may see you there at 11:00. Otherwise, enjoy your breakfast (you can't go wrong with the small order of biscuits and gravy and side of home fries).

Kent,

I planned on being there but a last minute visit from family may change that. If not, I may see you there at 11:00. Otherwise, enjoy your breakfast (you can't go wrong with the small order of biscuits and gravy and side of home fries).

Understand! My family will depart today. Have a good holiday weekend!

Back