Oct/Nov Mid-Atlantic fly-in requests (museum/lunch/golf/?)

You think I will stand out if I wore my sleeveless flannel shirtand cut off blue jeans or will I have to buy new threads? Shotgun start? Do yourecommend Mossberg or Winchester, pump or simi., 12 or 20 gage for my driver. Imay have to get a new putter. The .357 was a little much last time.

I think I was told these kinda things were to stay in NC. Ifyou don’t like my golfing technique look up “Bubbalympics”.

Donald

For real though my game is terrible. But if you guys can take it I’ll see what I can do about getting there. 2200’ runway is awful tight. I’ll have to get to practicing my sort field.

Donald, the secret to great short field technique is to arrive FIRST. Then the pressure is off, all you need is some signs with scores on them to hold up as others plunk in...

Donald, the secret to great short field technique is to arrive FIRST. Then the pressure is off, all you need is some signs with scores on them to hold up as others plunk in...

I’m more worried about getting out than in. May sound crazy but the short field landings worry me less than takeoffs.

Makes perfect sense. I would ask a couple of questions. a) how many people are you arriving with, and b) how many hoses power do you have.

Reply back and I'll 'arm chair' quarterback for you. My home field is 2250 for the paved runway and 1850 for the turf.

Back