NW Region First Fly-in of 2021 5/15/21 Salem-SLE

JohnFoster

Climbing to Cruise
It's Fly-in time in the PNW!
SLE-Flight-Deck.jpg

Your NW region is proudly offering a breakfast meal to all BAC members and their guest, this Saturday, 5/15/21 as we organize our first fly-in of the year. The weather is forecast to be severe clear up and down the valley, so Salem-SLE will be our breakfast destination. The Flight Deck restaurant overlooking the transient ramp is back open and cooking their usual great meals.
Plan on a 10:30 arrival
It will be good to finally regroup with fellow BACers.
Don't forget your mask for traveling to and from your seat. If you know you will attend, please let me know so I can give the kitchen staff a heads up on total numbers.

The NW regions first fly-in for 2021 is in the books!  Gorgeous day, great food, and BAC camaraderie were abundant at the Flight Deck in Salem!  Karen & I were joined by Ken & Pam, Craig & Kathy and Damon.  We all had fun seeing old friends and making new ones!  So much fun was had, we have already planned our June fly-in on the 5th!  Watch for the notice on the calendar as well as Facebook.  Thank you BAC for breakfast!

John Foster

'78 Sierra- N78KD

SLE-5.15.21.jpg

Great job folks!  So great to see Beech Aero Club members flying their airplanes, enjoying each others company and social interaction again.  Big shout out to Ken and Pam who I had the pleasure of meeting in Lake Chelan a number of years ago.  Looks like you had a great day!

SierraJohn said
The NW regions first fly-in for 2021 is in the books!  Gorgeous day, great food, and BAC camaraderie were abundant at the Flight Deck in Salem!  Karen & I were joined by Ken & Pam, Craig & Kathy and Damon.  We all had fun seeing old friends and making new ones!  So much fun was had, we have already planned our June fly-in on the 5th!  Watch for the notice on the calendar as well as Facebook.  Thank you BAC for breakfast!

John Foster

'78 Sierra- N78KD

SLE-5.15.21.jpg

Craig Who?

Back