Moonlite BBQ - Owensboro, KY (KOWB) - POSTPONED

bmitchell

Flight Levels
Join fellow BACers for the lunchtime buffet at Moonlite Barbecue in Owensboro, KY. Plan to meet at Mid America FBO, located on the southeast ramp, between 11:30 & 11:45 (Central time zone). We'll ask for the Moonlite van for a noon pickup. If you arrive later, just ask the FBO to call Moonlite for you. They'll be right there. It's about a 5 minute ride from the airport to Moonlite and a free lunch for BAC members and their guests. If you can't get enough BBQ to satisfy you, they sell it "to go" as well. Be sure you know how to calculate weight & balance. You'll need to before heading home! Any questions, please call me on my cell, 859-707-6039. Brad Mitchell

WITH LOW CLOUDS, LIGHT RAIN AND T-STORMS IN THE VICINITY OF KOWB THIS MORNING, MOONLITE BBQ IS CANCELLED FOR SATURDAY, AUGUST 21. PLANNING TO RESCHEDULE IN SEPTEMBER.

Last edited:
Rain may be trying to move in on Saturday. Will keep track and advise if we have to reschedule. Feel free to call my cell Saturday morning for updates. 859-707-6039. Brad Mitchell

With low clouds, light rain and t-storms in the vicinity of KOWB this morning, Moonlite BBQ is cancelled for Saturday, August 21. Planning to reschedule in September.

Last edited:
Back