Thanks Scott for having a new place to go to. I am sure I will go there again. And landing there was fun thats why so many. Tom, I was hungry I sat first to get the ball rolling. ken
Brunner arrived before everyone Saturday. The previous two fly-ins he drove via roads.
Has anyone in BAC actually seen Scott Brunner, Airboss of New York make a landing? Any kind of landing? Does he have a ferry pilot to get his plane where it needs to be?
Thanks for the pictures and description of what looked like a great day in the Northeast. Classic fall day that will stick in your mind for a long time I'm sure. Since Steve Cote did not have his name associated with it, the weather Gods cooperated nicely. Looks like a great plan, great destination, great attendance and all in all a fantastic day. Reminds me of my flying days in the Northeast years ago. In San Antonio when I flew yesterday it was 85 degrees! Congratulations to the Region.
I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend.. The pics look great and I'm glad everyone had a good time. For the next fly-in, I would request a Sunday if possible as I work saturday's. I look forward to meeting everyone next time!