Oct
03

Lambert's - Sikeston, MO (KSIK) - Saturday - October 3, 2026

Airport
KSIK

AVIATOR_

Flight Levels
AVIATOR_ added a new event:

Lambert's - Sikeston, MO (KSIK) - Saturday - October 3, 2026

Hungry for some throwed rolls? Join us in Sikeston, MO (KSIK) on Saturday, October 3rd for the ever popular lunch at Lambert's. Plan to arrive by 11:30am CDT and we'll call for the van at 11:45am CDT. Lunch will be at noon. If you are traveling from a long distance or just looking for a place to stay overnight either before or after Lambert's. I would suggest Kentucky Dam Village State Park (M34) on Kentucky Lake. The lodge will send a van over for the 5 minute ride from the airport...

Read more about this event...
 
We had great weather for our fly-in yesterday. Despite good weather the attendance was light. Three members all together Bob Trader, Pat Jeski, and John Redmon. One Sundowner and a Sierra on the field. It was bound to happen eventually. I was hit by a throwed roll on my left elbow. From the looks of the girl in the booth behind me I think she was the intended recipient. I presented Pat Jeski with the East Central Regional Director's Award. This is awarded to the BAC member that attends the most fly-ins in their region. Well deserved. Discussions included the upcoming Beech Party in Tullahoma (KTHA) next week. Bob Trader is planning to attend his first Beech Party. He plans to camp by his plane. I have camped out by my plane many times.

Bob Trader & Pat Jeski
4A3A2324.JPG

Pat Jeski accepting the East Central Regional Director's Award
4A3A2322.JPG


Bob Trader taxiing in
4A3A2302.JPG

Pat Jeski landing
4A3A2306-1.jpg

Pat Jeski taxiing in
4A3A2315.JPG

Sierra & Sundowner
4A3A2319-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top