Jan 8th - Lake Havasu City, AZ - KHII - early lunch at 11:00 am

trumpet nelson

Around The Moon
Park at Desert Skies FBO (plenty of space).  Office is next to the palm trees.

We'll head to town at 11:00 am.

Normal runway is 14, with a RIGHT traffic pattern.  If flying over the town, please maintain some extra altitude until close to the airport.

Self-serve fuel is hidden by a hangar.  About 100 yards south of the FBO.  Look for the sign. 

Caution - - rapidly rising terrain to the north and to the east.

trumpet nelson  210-834-1991

If this, like most other Nelson Amen fly-ins, is cancelled by weather or some other reason, reschedule the last weekend of April and I'll be there with bells on!

I'm planning a California visit right now so you've timed this announcement just right!  Not sure if we'll be on the way east or west but we'll plan on this one.

A happy new year to all of you!

Alan, the fly-in WILL TAKE PLACE!

At least Elke and I will attend as we finally made it to the US and we will spend some time at Lake Havasu with Nelson!

It would be great to see some of you after it was not possible to attend BACFest last year.

So head to Lake Havasu as the temperatures are in the 70s with sunny skies!

Hope to see you soon!

Forecast is looking decent:  partly cloudy, winds light and variable, 1% chance of rain.

Hoping to see some arrivals - - - Peter and I will be at the FBO ready to drive you to town at 11:00 am.

trumpet

We had a great time - 3 persons and over 100 airplanes to select for a photo.  Enjoy the "Beaver Aero Club" poster attached ...

Attendees   - Peter and Elke (from Germany) - drove a rental car out of LA

- trumpet nelson - drove a vehicle from San Antonio

Hope to see you at the next South Central event!

HII-flyin-Jan-8th-a_1.jpg

Trumpet_Nelson said
We had a great time - 3 persons and over 100 airplanes to select for a photo.  Enjoy the "Beaver Aero Club" poster attached ...

Attendees   - Peter and Elke (from Germany) - drove a rental car out of LA

- trumpet nelson - drove a vehicle from San Antonio

Hope to see you at the next South Central event!

HII-flyin-Jan-8th-a_1.jpg

Peter sure went up in PT points!!!

Back