FLY IN MOVIE !!!!!!!! VG18 BRYCE RESORT July 3, 2014 (CADDYSHACK)

John, sorry for the late notice. Just wanted to let you know that my wife Nancy our son and I will be coming to the event in July. Can't wait. Pat Long

Everybody please go on the link and register and pay http://www.golfdigestplanner.com/24830-BACSwing2014/index.html
I have a master list for the Holiday Inn Express Herndon ($65 a night to include breakfast) The metro line is scheduled to open that weekend with to DC service. Special thanks to our sponsors for holes and prizes , Dr Alan J White, DDS, PC * , White hawk aviation*,The Ashburn Pub, Public Service Hockey, O'sullivans Irish pub, Pucks with Pro's, The Liberty Foundation , Account on it, Peake management, Advanced Imaging Systems *,Walls lithographics, Planecover.com and several other .

*indicates a Beech Aero club members business. Thanks everyone !!!

Attending Aircraft so far
1. JP Sundowner
2 . AW Sundowner
3. BP Musketeer
4. JZ Sierra
5. PL Sundowner (Fourth of July Flyover)
6. SK Sport

11. DS Grumman
12. LT Grumman
30. KR Helicopter

Last edited:
Okay everyone .We are one week out . let me know if you are attending .I have some hotel rooms on hold at the Holiday Inn express for Friday night (July 4 ) $65 a night to include breakfast . I need to get the food order in and head count for Breakfast and golf count. Chances of winning the Memphis Belle ride is currently better than 1 in 50. I can be reached @ 703-723-0986 . Thanks JP

If you are planning on making Bryce on Thursday I need to know asap .I am closing out the food order on Monday.I also need hotel requests in by then for Herndon if you want the $65 rate. Thanks everyone this is going to be a good one.

Should be a good day for golf, looking forward to it. Good thing it's best ball. I should stay in the cart and drive. We won't use my ball anyway!

Back