Fly In-KJCA

FASTFRED

Orbiting Earth
KJCA (Jackson County Ga) Airport Appreciation Day, Fly In, Car Show, and Pancake/Egg Breakfast.
All BAC Members--Breakfast and Fees on me.
Fast Fred

I plan on attending Fred. Can't stay long. I will be flying up to London, KY to have lunch with Brad.

John/Rap....
looking forward to seeing you both.
I should be there from about 8am or so..Dave Singleton and Jane are flying in Thursday and will be at airport on Saturday.
fred

I will be there if I'm not flying a friend and his daughter to PA Saturday morning... 11 hours for the round trip is making me look for a faster plane....

Hope to see you guys, I'm feeling 50-50 on making that long of trip in a day....

Peace,
Don

would be nice to see you---stopped in Aiken for breakfast with 2 other planes this past sunday but forgot to take you phone number...next time will think ahead.

fred

Fred, I'm not going to be able to make it. Looking at the weather, moderate turbulence below 5,000 and LLWS. Throw in the mountains and that doesn't make a good combination. I would have loved to made the trip to see you and Dave. Hopefully next time.

nice day and few BAC fiends attended--Dave and Jane Singleton, Rap and Charolett , Don Nesbett and BAC's new friend Harold Bost-Bonanza / Beech Heritage Museum--nice day and lunch together.
thanks for coming...
fred and Steffi culleton

Back