Beech Party 2024 - 16-20 October 2024

trumpet nelson

Around The Moon
I have reserved an RV spot near the flightline for our BAC hospitality trailer/chairs/table, once again. I plan to arrive early on Monday, Oct. 14th, weather permitting. If not, then as soon as a weather window opens to fly in. In 2022 and 2023 I was the first plane to arrive. This is one of the most enjoyable fly-ins you will attend, hands down. Plenty to do, but not overwhelming like Oshkosh. Sunsets and camping at the airport are relaxing events. Worth the trip just to see the Staggerwings fly in and the museum displays. And the secret donut shop I found is excellent!

For the full registration, be prepared to spend $350 to $400. It makes you realize how great of a deal our annual BACFest has become.

For those wanting to save some serious coin .... I hope to see you at our three day BACLite 2024 on May 17th in Colorado. Once you arrive at the airport (KANK), your expenses will be ... wait for it ..... zero. Sweet. Details are posted here in the Fly-in Forums.

Photos are from Tullahoma in 2023. The BAC hospitality trailer was about 40 steps from the flight line, parked next to Fast Fred and his rig.

Attachments

• IMG_1095aa.jpg
    IMG_1095aa.jpg
    766.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1093a.jpg
    IMG_1093a.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1104a_1.jpg
    IMG_1104a_1.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 15
Beech Party 2023.jpeg

Members,

Registration is open for Beech Party 2024 in Tullahoma, TN on 16-20 October 2024!
This is the showcase event for the Beechcraft Heritage Museum and is one of the greatest fall aviation events anywhere.
The Beech Aero Club is a member of the Beechcraft Heritage Museum. We sponsor and participate in this event on an annual basis.
This is also the home of N2303Z, the Beech Aero Club’s beloved “3Z” which is on display in the museum.

N2303Z.jpeg 3Z Group.jpg

You can get more information and register at this link:

Beech Party 2024/Beechcraft Heritage Museum

You can plan your stay using this link to the registration PDF

Beech Party 2024 Registration Form/Beechcraft Heritage Museum

You can then click on the General Registration link:

Beech Party 2024 Registration/Beechcraft Heritage Museum

If you register early, before September 1,2024, there is a 10% discount.
Also, as a Beech Aero Club member you get a discount on the daily, weekly, and all event rates.
Be sure to indicate that you are a Beech Aero Club member for your reduced (Aviation Affiliated) registration fee
If you are also a member of the Beechcraft Heritage Museum, you get additional savings (Museum Member) on your registration.
It’s win/win all around.
All registrations cancelled by September 15, 2024 are fully refundable. Regretfully, due to fixed event costs and prepaid catering, no refunds are available after September 15, 2024.

Based on past experience, registering early assures best availability of accommodation and rentals. Many of us stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Tullahoma. Call them directly and use "Beech Party 2024" to get the discount rate. There is also camping available right at the museum. They are continually updating the camping areas and amenities. See their website for details. If you are an RV camper, contact Sherrie (931) 455-1974 and book early. Sites are limited, but part of the camping plan is to add a number of new sites soon.
Make sure if you do have to cancel later that you do so before the Drop Dead Date.

I look forward to seeing you at Beech Party 2024 this year! Look for the Beech Aero Club sunshade and visit us at the hospitality trailer!

BAC Tent.jpg

Be sure to check out the rest of the Beechcraft Heritage Museum website while you are here. Here is a link to the Beechcraft Heritage Museum webpage:

Beechcraft Heritage Museum

The Beech Aero Club is a Divisional Partner of the museum and has representation on the museum Board of Trustees & Officers. This is your museum! If you would like to become a member, here is the link:

Membership | Beechcraft Heritage Museum

Beech Party is a very relaxing, comfortable, friendly atmosphere; Nelson’s touch with his hospitality RV rig puts it over the top. It is a most rewarding fly-in. I recommend it to all who have yet to experience Beech Party. It is like a mini-Airventure for Beechcraft. You will see some awesome fly-bys, you will eat well and there are plenty of other activities to do off-site.

Back