Beech Aero Club Tenth Anniversary Celebration (BAC TAC)

Just reserved my room. Wanted to beat the rush.

I also reserved a seat at the bar and told them to open wdnd5960's tab.

Cloyd, I think the mayor said it will be a cold day in Wichita at 0 dark 30 before he opens another tab with you at the bar!

I wanted to reactivate this post because it has the attendee list and to point out there has been a change in the event dates. Please see this Tenth Anniversary News Article on the home page.

Also note, the Beech factory tour attendees will need to provide their names and home addresses before the event for security reasons. I'm sure everyone will have some sort of government issued ID on them at the time of the tour, but as a reminder, don't forget an ID.

More on the event as things unfold. Hope to see a good turnout!

Yeah, I'm bummed. I have a long awaited trip with my wife that will be in conflict with BAC TAC now that it has been moved.

I suppose all I have to do to get a private tour of the Beech factory would be pull out my check book and point toward a Bonanza..., yeah right!

When Chris called me and said he had some bad news after talking to his contact at Beech Factory, I was afraid Textron had put the ka-bash on our tour altogether. Fortunately, it was just the date shift. We'll miss you Jay, but you can start working on Gaston's 2014 during that time! :)

My wife Nancy and I were really looking forward to making the trip out west. Unfortunately, we will not be able to attend in June because of a work conflict. I still have the time off from work in July so I think we may plan on attending some of the events in the Virginia area.

I will miss seeing the Beech factory. Took a tour there a few years ago and it was great.

Pat Long

Last edited by a moderator:
Back