BACFest 2018 - Louisville, KY - September 13-16, 2018

I will post an updated schedule this week. The final pieces of the puzzle are just about in place with only a few tweaks to the original.

In early June pre-registration will begin with an information sheet similar to what was done last year.

Here's hoping Louisville is a knockout!
attachment.php

Attachments

• Ali.png
    Ali.png
    469.3 KB · Views: 281
Margie and I are ready for Louisville. Landing in Cincinnati. Visiting friends in Hamilton OH and using their extra car for BACFest.

When I hear Brad say, "a few tweaks" I get excited as it reminds me of my misspent college days.

Later, October 10th, we will be back nearby going to Beech Party in Tullahoma.

Tom Corcoran

Last edited:
Been booked since Nov...check in 12 Sep, out 16 Sep. Gonna be great! Looking forward to another wonderful BAC weekend...as usual! Thanks Brad for the hard work.

I booked my room so long ago, I forgot the dates... Sept 12 to 16 for me. Looking forward to my first BACfest.

The updated schedule for BACFest Louisville has been posted in the News Article. Registration will begin prior to June 15. Please note that activities will now begin on Wednesday, September 12 since 75% of the hotel reservations that have been booked indicate a Wednesday arrival.

We will have receptions at The Galt House both Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Also note the banquet will be held on Friday evening this year. We will be on the 25th floor of The Galt House in their scenic banquet room that overlooks the river, downtown Louisville and southern Indiana. The Friday destination for the flyout has been revised. We will now be going to Clermont Co. Ohio (I69), home of Sporty's Pilot Shop. Flight time from KJVY will be between 45 minutes and 1 hour.

Saturday afternoon will feature a luncheon riverboat cruise on the Belle of Louisville. All of these activities will be included in the $95 registration fee.

Looking forward to a stellar turnout this year!

Brad

Redcoats also been booked since Nov (flights and hotel) and really looking forward to BACFest. Just 3 months and 3 days before we arrive in AL ready for onward journey to BACFest. Orders for chocolate may be accepted...….

Jerry (H U/I)

Ok, I'm in and have a reservation. Sharmalie won't be there this year she will be back in merry ole england for her sister's wedding.

Steve

Steve.... always nice to see. Very sorry Sharmalie won't be making it this year, but very glad she can spend time with her family for such a joyous event. :cool:

Candy

Steve, looking forward to seeing you. We'll hope the inbound weather won't be as drastic as it was for Gatlinburg!

Finally got Robin's time off from work sorted out. We'll be arriving the 12th. See you all in Louisville.

There should be a king room open, Mary and I cancelled. We will still be on the mend and decided to stay home and continue the healing process.

We need a (fly in/ drive in)to see you and Mary this fall (or when ever is good for you). It was nice seeing you today.

Back