BACFest 2014 attendee list (to be updated as registration occurs)

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see any place to register for BACFest 2014. Would have thought it woud be on the home page or embedded in the article somewhere.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see any place to register for BACFest 2014. Would have thought it woud be on the home page or embedded in the article somewhere.

Bob, you didn't look hard enough.

This is in JP's first post.

To register

email jp@getxray.com with Name and how many attendees. I will email a questionnaire and PayPal invoice.

If you don't make it past the gatekeeper you don't get to go.

Just want everyone to know that the reduced hotel pricing ends this coming Monday. Please make your reservations with the Hilton ASAP!

Bob, you didn't look hard enough.

This is in JP's first post.

To register

email jp@getxray.com with Name and how many attendees. I will email a questionnaire and PayPal invoice.

If you don't make it past the gatekeeper you don't get to go.

Thanks Cloyd .Maybe this is Bob's way of bumping the page to the top .:)

It was really for the benefit of all those other members that couldn't find it but were too embarrassed to ask. That's my story and I'm sticking to it....

Please explain "$15 General assembly International online attendees (up to 125)"

Due to zero interest in the virtual option . I eliminated that part of the registration . Maybe for next Bacfest . On a positive , We are looking at over 50 guests so far for Portland.

Tick tock potential BACFest attendees. One week until the deadline to register at the early rate. Jon needs time to finalize the food orders with the caterers and he'll only confirm the numbers he has that have paid. So all of you with outstanding invoices, help him out and put the check in the mail to JP.

If you haven't registered or received a pay pal invoice please reach out to me so we can determine a head count. That will help with the dinners ,transportation, lunches and itinerary. Some members that can't make it at are holding rooms so some of you can still get the discount. The more the merrier .Some of the Easterners are going to get hit $$$ on airfare this stage of the game but if you are a member that is within driving or flying range please consider. Some are willing to share rooms and flights .This can't be successful without participation .

Thanks ,
JP JP@getxray.com or 855-We Fly BEech x 703

JP,
Now that the early deadline has passed, and we're just two weeks out from BACFest, would you mind posting an updated list of paid attendees? If past history holds true, it's likely we won't see many more register to come. Hopefully all those with outstanding invoices have ponied up.
Thanks,
Brad

Brad, I am current with everyone listed as Paid. See beginning of thread. Other than getting a few BOD minutes (typed) out I am on this. :) This BACfest will be for the record books . Fixing a few logistical items , Still a few rooms available at the discount (contact Jon Krane or myself) .If someone wants to register last minute email me . If I don't have to raise the registration fee I won't .The T-shirt order will go out Friday along with food orders .So after that new registrants will not receive shirts . Thanks for helping and coming to Portland. You and all the BAC members and there guests are in for a great time. We keep raising the Bar (some would say flag)daily on this.

Last edited:
Back