BAC will be @ booth 111 in the big tent @ the Arlington 2010 Fly in!

Well, Marty & I are off to Arlington, going to head out somewhere around 9am for an unexpected treat, a direct flight with no weather!!

See you all in AWO!!

On the flightline, Tuesday evening are (L-R)
Thom Smith, Marty (need for speed) Vanover, & John & Robin Becker
IMG_0478.jpg

Last edited:
Great flight to AWO! I'm not as good an Air to Air Photographer as Thom, but I did get one.
Thom Smith in N3688Q.JPG
Marty Vanover
Phoenix, Az. (Now at Arlington, Washinghton)

Last edited:
FANTASTIC SHOTS, guys! Keep up posted of the events. Go by the Aveo booth and tell them Chris L. wants to know what is going on. Why is Aveo making it so difficult?

Otherwise, have a great time and keep the photos coming!

Had a great time at AWO, but could have used a little less heat. It was 91 on the field this afternoon. Us western Washingtonians aren't used to that kind of heat. Anyway, we had a nice dinner with the BAC gang this evening at Anthony's Homeport resturant in Everrett. Then we had to head home to Orcas Island (we both have to work tomorrow). The flight home was lovely and here's the proof.
Sunset over Mt Constitution, Orcas Island, WA

Jack and Robin Becker

Arlington 2 020.jpg

Great time at KAWO! What weather!! Lots of airplanes and many more people. This is one of those grass roots fly-ins that we all love to see. Vendors and aviation flea markets, I'm in airplane heaven. If it was just a bit warmer, it would be perfect.

Marty Vanover
Phoenix, Az. (now at Arlingtion, Washington)

Last edited:
We had a special treat to open the show on day 2, a flyby of the #2 Boeing 787 Dreamliner, it is incredibly quiet! Actually difficult to hear. Amazing. Here's a teaser, will post many more pics in the photo gallery when I get back, maybe sooner.

IMG_0522.jpg
IMG_0533 copy.jpg
IMG_0517 copy.jpg
Dinner.jpg
BAC Dinner @ Anthony's

Last edited:
Anyone that signed up at Arlington ... Could you email me at thom@beechaeroclub.org or through the "contact us" link here on the site?

I cannot find any records, and need to make sure all of you are able to login and have your full access! Thanx... Thom

Back