BAC TAC is set!

I will bring some st louis beverages with me. Took Minnie out last night had a great flight but the battery relay failed had to tap on it to get juice thru it. put a new one on order before bed the shipping was more than the part. If i had known it was so cheap would have bought one last time it acted up.

Dumb question, I'm a bourbon drinker myself, and I've never tried this, but why is it we do not just put the bourbon in the freezer? I get that a little splash of water helps sometimes, but why not just chill the bottle? Is it a style thing?

I've got an alcoholic step-father and his freezer is full of frozen bourbon. So I guess it can be done. Just an novice's observation.

Work activities are now preventing me from attending. We had a preventable oil obstruction that is preventing getting an 1800 rpm, 1200 MWe turbine online. Four day delay = no release until Friday at earliest.

Sorry to miss it. I hope to get to a regional fly-in or gathering this summer.

I will bring some st louis beverages with me. Took Minnie out last night had a great flight but the battery relay failed had to tap on it to get juice thru it. put a new one on order before bed the shipping was more than the part. If i had known it was so cheap would have bought one last time it acted up.

Schlafly? (Spelling?)

Back