BAC Picnic at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh - Oshkosh, WI (KOSH) - Thursday - July 29, 2021

The storms passed through the night and we had good weather for the picnic.  The new portable gas griddle worked great.  I was able to cook more in less time for all the hungry BAC'ers.  All the hamburgers and brats were gone.  Picnic was well attended with 36 members and guests.  Thanks to Bob Schmidt for hosting the picnic again this year.

In attendance were Bob and Andrew Prange, Bob Schmidt, Greg and Stuart Lundstedt, Jeremy, Emily, and Matthew Keyes, Charlie and Blake Nelson, Charley Booton, Nick and Jeanette Boland, Walter, Cameron, and Carson Ney, Dan Rothe, Nina Rossini, Jonathan and Ceara Oliver, John Foster, Ralph Yenne, Brian, Taryni, and Brian Rodgers, Kevin Eaton, Jimmy De LaGarza, Mark and Lisa Anderson, Mike Harding and Gerard, Andy and Mike Nielsen, Dave Simmons, Matt Scott, and John Redmon behind the camera.  If I misspelled anyone's name.  Please send me PM and I will make the correction.

Bob Schmidt and Bob Prange getting things ready for the picnic.

View attachment IMG_1487.JPG

View attachment IMG_1489.JPG

Back