3rd annual FSAACA BLACKWATER Fly-in

cbooton

Climbing to Cruise
Folks, below is an announcement from a local (northwest FL non-BAC) pilot about a weekend fly-in/camp-out. Unfortunately, I'll be in Atlanta that weekend watching my VA Tech Hokies beat Georgia Tech. However, I've flown in/out of there before...nice, firm turf field but cut out of the trees, so be careful.

Whomever's interested, please let me know who, from where, how (flew or drove) and how far you traveled. I'll forward that info to Alan White so he can award attendees PT points.

Looks like fun...great people.

Cheers,
Charley Booton, SE Director
Sierra, N9143S, 850-496-6912
chazbo_af@mchsi.com

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello pilots
It’s that time of year again where the weather is beautiful and it’s time to get out and fly.
November 10-12 is your chance to come out for some flying R&R and camping under the wing.
There will be camp fire Friday night with a grill available for whatever you bring.
Biscuit and gravy Saturday morning courtesy of Ruths country store in Munson Florida.
Dinner will be provided Saturday night for those that choose to stay. Campers and motor homes also welcome hook ups in the camp ground are available.

Airport identifier is 8FD3
Comm 122.9 (Blackwater traffic)
ALL!!!!! Patterns to the west of the field
Left 36 Right 18

Shower houses are available also there will be portable toilet on the airfield ...
Hiking trails are great and well maintained.
Please bring some cash for the camping fees that go to the State so we can continue to have the opportunity to utilize this beautiful airstrip.

Stay tuned for more information if you have any questions please contact DC Nowling @ (850)-777-1007...

Back