2 Southeast BAC Fly-ins for November. One at KLAL & One at 19A in GA

Wayward

Level Cruise
There are two Southeast Fly-ins scheduled for November.

BAC at the Sun n Fun "When Pigs Fly South BBQ Challenge" Nov.7, KLAL Lakeland, FL

This is a great time. It features War-birds, lots of GA planes, a car and motorcycle show, venders and many participates in the BBQ Challenge. Free admission. In the years I have attended it was a very well organized event. Meeting time and location will be determined by the hosting member.

We need a host for this fly-in, so if you are planning on attending please step up to host this event. It will not take a lot of your time and it is necessary for a successful fly-in. Please contact me if you are interested.
855-933-5923 EXT:712

[url]http://www.sun-n-fun.org/PigsFlySouth.aspx[/URL]

BAC at Jackson County Airport Aero-Fest 2015 November 14th, 2015

Jackson County Airport AeroFest 2015 - 11/14/2015-11/14/2015
Airport: 19A
Description: Jackson County Airport AeroFest 2015 November 14th 10:00am - 2:00pm Food, Fun & Door Prizes Classic Car Show Vintage & Modern Aircraft Blue Ridge Helicopters Airplanes & Helicopter Rides

FAST FRED has offered to host this event for BAC. This airport is NE of ATL, is very centrally located, so we are hoping for a big turnout. FAST FRED will be posting additional information in the near future.

Fly Safe,
Dave,
SE RD
N2161W

Dave,
I will be working in Miami at that time and will most likely drive up for a few hours or the day. So, don't know what time I would get there, but if i can help I would be happy to.

fred

ATTENTION: Southeast Members

We scheduled a Fly-in at KLAL (see above) for November 7, 2015 to piggy-back off the "When Pigs Fly" event at Sun n Fun. I am looking for a volunteer to step up and host this event. It will not take that much time or effort and would be a nice for those members attending to have a place to meet and greet.

Please let me know if you are willing to help us out.

Thank you,
Dave
SE RD
N2161W
855-933-5923

Last edited by a moderator:
Having problems with the current website and can't start a new thread, so I'll post here. Dave, awesome job on the newsletter. I really like the links, especially the one to the new website (mockup?). If it turns out a nice as it looks via the link, it will be a MAJOR step forward. Thanks for your efforts on this.

Bob,
Thank you. You are certainly welcome. John Persinger is the major person behind the Bells and Whistles on the newsletter. I screwed up the link to my email. I have high hopes for the web site.
If you can, try using Google Chrome Browser, it works for me.
Take care,
Dave

Southeast BAC members,

I need a host for the November 7th BAC Fly-in to "When Pigs Fly" event at Sun n Fun. Would someone that is attending please offer to host this event. Surely someone in the Lakeland, Orlando, Tampa and etc. is planning on attending. Please contact me if you would volunteer.
Thanks,
Dave
SE RD
855-933-5923 ext. 712

N2161W
dave9640@aol.com

What time are you guys planning your arrivals at Jackson County (19A)?

Planning on attending if good weather blesses us.

Peace,
Don

Don,

Fred is traveling today. I have left a message for him, so I should hear from him this afternoon. I will post as soon as I get it. 10:00 until 14:00 as I recall.
Dave

FAST FRED said he would be at the SE FBO at the Jackson County Airport (19A) anytime after 8:00am. Show up for a fun day at the airport open house.

Dave
SE Rd

Report on BAC Fly-in at 19A, Jackson County, GA hosted by Fast Fred. Attendees were Fast Fred, Don Nesbitt, and Greg Johnson.
attachment.php
attachment.php

A great day for all.

Thanks for attending. Follow up reports are welcome.

Dave
SE RD

Attachments

• IMG_0188.JPG
    IMG_0188.JPG
    169.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0187.JPG
    IMG_0187.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 25
Back