Wing Nuts Flying Circus - Tarkio, MO June 13th

niechiro

Around The Moon
Wing Nuts Flying Circus is an airshow being held at Tarkio, Mo. June 13th. Here is a link to their web site flyer: http://wingnutsflyingcircus.com/docs/2013_fly-in_flyer.pdf

This sounds like it could be a lot of fun at a small airport. The line up for the air show is very good for a field this size. You can bring your lawn chair and enjoy a good time at very laid back air show.

Tarkio is close to the center of the North Central Region so we could have a nice turn out if enough of you are interested.

How many of you are interested in a fly-in to this event?

That looks like it would be a great show. I kind of wish I had not busted my flying budget with all the June flying I've been able to do. But, we are supposed to be leaving for vacation in the other direction (toward Atlanta) on July 13. I hope you have a good turn out.

I want to check and see if there are any others that may be able to attend the Wing Nuts Flying Circus at Tarkio, Missouri next Saturday. This is an especially nice event for a small airport. Check you the event flyer link I posted above and see what you think. So far there is interest from David Stevens, Denis Weiser and myself. Let us know if you can be there. Here is a list copied and pasted from the flyer of performers and planes planning on being there:
Air Show & Flybys12 Noon - Finish​
Air Show Acts - Top 4 Acts In USA​
John Klatt, John Mohr, Gary Rower,Red Bull Helicopter Demo​
AeroShell T-6 Aerobatic Team​
WWII Training Demonstration​
Texas Flying Legends Corsair &​
Japanese Zero DemoMichael KennedyBeechcraft Texan II DemoMany More By Show time​
Static Aircraft​
OV-1 • B-25 • P-51’s • Ford Tri-Motor • T-6’s• PT-26 • PT-19 • BT-13• Corsair • P-40 •Real Japanese Zero• PT-22 • C-47 • Grumman Avenger• Super Stearman • PT-17 • Skyraider • PV-2​
• Warbirds • Vintage Aircraft

Back