Rivets and Divots (MID ATLANTIC) Sat 10/27

John-
Sounds like a fun event to me. You should go ahead and post it on the BAC calendar. Have fun and fly safely!

Hey Chris I will as soon as I get some interest . Then I will get the logistics ironed out. I have to tell you it is painful to not correct misspellings knowing you will fix it.(Lol) BACfest was a good time wasn't it. I think if a few of the members went once they would be hooked. Thanks John

Hey John,

I'd like to attend one of your events as long as it's not inside the "ring of death"... Also - I don't really golf... One expensive hobby is all I have time for... Where's Allen - this is his neck of the woods as well...
:)

One of these days I'd like to try an overnighter to that Windwood resort in WV... We could see if anyone in the Mid Atlantic region has any interest...

Regards,
Scott

Last edited:
Hey Tom - sounds good - all we need is a weekend with some good old fashioned VFR weather...

Regards,
Scott

Hi All,

Hmm - we should probably start another thread - John's trying to get a golf game in here... Sorry John - no intention of side tracking this... It will also keep straight - who's up for what...

Regards,
Scott

Last edited:
Hey X-ray, if I had feelings ....... Well I dont remember what I was just feeling. By the way, i have seen John golf, it's worth the price of admission if your looking for a great chuckle.

Steve

Wizard you might be right . The farther away from the airport the Golf is the safer it might be for everyone involved.By the way Andrea and I flew out to wings ,wheels and wine in Orange Va today. No wine tasting until we got home.Any ideas for a mid atlantic get together next weekend.

I'm up for golf at Bryce but not this coming weekend as I'm flying my bird to Columbia, SC for the Tennessee- S Car football game. I have a friend that's a scratch golfer that has been wanting me to fly him into Bryce and play sometime so I'm sure he would come. Let's not make the Bryce and Windwood flyins on the same weekend!

Well, I was hoping for a week from this Friday but I broke my ankle playing basketball yesterday so looks like flying and golf are both out for awhile.

Back