N.W. Flyin. Chehalis-Centralia Washington this Saturday Aug.15th

JohnFoster

Climbing to Cruise
We will be flying in to Chehalis-Centralia (CLS) and walking next door to the Riverside Golf course Bistro for lunch. Their outdoor patio is open, and they are expecting us as we enjoy a beautiful NW 90° day. Plan on arriving at CLS @ 11:00. Contact me with any questions, hope to see many of you for lunch.

Fly Happy 😊

John

2020- NW Flyin round 2 in the books

Another Baby Beech joined Ken and I for a wonderful lunch at the Riverside Golf Club, literally just steps from the ramp at CLS (Chehalis WA.) yesterday. It was hot, upwards of 90, but the air was mostly smooth (except when Karen & I crossed the Cascades on the return trip to Bend). It was so nice to meet Scott from Oak Harbor WA and his Sport. We all enjoyed a relaxing day of flying, a meal and some great company. Its amazing that the more people I meet from this club, the more I enjoy this club!
We are still plotting out our next rendezvous, so if any of you other NW members have an idea for a flyin, lets hear from you! We are hoping to add another member and make it 4 Beeches in our next group photo! Stay tuned!

Attachments

• Lineup 3.jpg
    Lineup 3.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Lunch GC.jpg
    Lunch GC.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 16
Back