Lunch at Skyline Restaurant - Portsmouth, OH (KPMH) - Saturday November 30, 2019

AVIATOR_

Flight Levels
Fly-in has been cancelled due to the forecast of 100% rain and Low IFR. We will try again next year. Sporty's fly-in coming up in December!

Fly or drive to the Greater Portsmouth Regional Airport (KPMH) and join us at the Skyline Restaurant located on the field for lunch at 11:00am EST. Joe Kirby will host the event. Don't miss this one. This has been a fun event for many years now. That jolly old elf St. Nick arrives at 11:00am. Bring your kids, grandkids, nieces or nephews and have them get their picture with Santa.

https://www.facebook.com/Skyline-Fam...-346305094264/

Last edited:
John and Joe, weather permitting I plan to be there. For now, rain is being forecast but we all know how that can change! Hopefully Santa gets to arrive via helicopter again this year.

.IMG_4191.jpgSanta&John.jpg

Brad

Guys, looking like IFR all day. Is anyone still planning to attend. Given the weather, I am sure no one will be called a Grinch.

Smart call, Joe. I just checked weather here and 100% chance of rain with low IFR, so I was going to cancel my plans.

Fly-in has been cancelled due to 100% rain and Low IFR. We will try again next year. Sporty's fly-in coming up in December! I hope to see you both there. Until then take care.

Last edited:
Back