JP\'s Barbecue Bolton Field (KTZR) Columbus, OH - June 18, 2022

AVIATOR_

Flight Levels
John,

I will try and make that one, love the ribs.   I will bring the BAC relay bear and pass it off and get it moved out of Ohio.

Unfortunately I have mag problems that I won't get sorted out in time to make the fly-in today. :(

TB 

As much as I'd like to make it today, it's not working out.  Instead, I'll be cleaning up several large limbs that yesterday's storm took out of my trees in both the front and back yards.  Believe me, I'd much rather be eating BBQ!

Brad

Yesterday, even though the sun was shining.  We had a low turnout.  As long as you have two members show up.  It is another successful fly-in in the books.  Joe Kirby flew in with his Sierra and John Redmon decided to drive over with the forecast of Moderate Turbulence from the surface to 10,000'.  Food was great as always.  So, don't wait until the next fly-in to go and visit Carol and get you some great ribs at JP's Barbecue Bolton Field.  Joe was excited about trying out a couple of eBikes that he recently purchased from Lectric eBikes.  The model he bought the XP Lite runs $799.00 currently.  He takes trips with his wife up to Put-in-Bay and Kelleys Island.  He looks forward to trying them out there.  He said he would report back in the forums how it went.  Joe brought the BAC Bear with him to hand off to me for the Across the USA-flight relay.  We discussed over lunch that West Virgina and Kentucky have not been visited yet.  It was decided the BAC Bear would stay with him.  Since West Virgina and Kentucky are very close to his home base airport.  He would take care of completing those states before handing it off to me.  I will try and schedule a fly-in around the hand-off if possible.      

eBIKES – Lectric eBikes

Joe Kirby taxiing in

View attachment IMG_1648.JPG

Joe Kirby getting ready to eat some delicious ribs and chicken.

View attachment IMG_1649.JPG

John Redmon with the BAC Bear.  See you at the next fly-in if not before.

View attachment IMG_1651.JPG

Back