Impromptu North East Fly In

rkittine

Around The Moon
I know this doesn’t meet the 5 day rule, But in honor of Donovan’s new Musketeer Super III we decided to have a Super III Fly In on Tuesday and then not wanting to be snobbish about which Mouses could come for some cheese, decided to announce it for every Mouseketeer (Still want to see us get those hats)

So without further adu some of us are meeting at Blairstown (1N7), New Jersey this Tuesday 04/09/24 at 12:00 Noon.

There is a Restuarant on the field and a mechanic that is well versed in Beechcrafts.

Cheers

Here in Oz, there were 10 (ten) Super III models sold. That makes them pretty scarce here, so when one is “found”, my attention is peaked.

This one was “found” this Easter weekend, but I am afraid I will not be rushing out to “save” it. MA-293 is a two-door, six seat, CSP Super, but today, it is Super Sad.

Attachments

• IMG_0850.jpeg
    IMG_0850.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 11
Bob Kittine, I'll be in Vermont tomorrow recovering from the eclipse. However we can all fly over the Boston Marathon on April 15th.

Will be leaving at 10:30 for Blairstown for this impromptu Fly In. Looks like 4 - 5 planes so far.

Hope everyone had a good safe trip and had a great time... That first one in post 11 looks like it had a long and very hard flight to get there!

Next Northeast fly-in is Monday April 15 at Hopkinton, Massachusetts. "2024 Fly The Boston Marathon". 9:30am.
Meet in the air at 1,400 feet MSL.

There is a special protocol which I can provide. Email inquiries to mediareps@aol.com. Put PROTOCOL in the topic line.

Attachments

• marathon documents 025.JPG
    marathon documents 025.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 2
Looks like I can do it ok from my phone.

Now for the Puss and Boots Musketeer hats!

Attachments

• 20240409_131402.jpeg
    20240409_131402.jpeg
    702.8 KB · Views: 11
Back