Desert Aire (M94) Father's Day Pancake Breakfast

paxflyer

Flight Levels
June 20th, 2015, 9AM
Meet for an old-time Pancake Fly-In Breakfast at the beautiful Desert Aire Residential Airpark - M94. Great hospitality, tasty food and incredible scenery.

From Social Flight,
Fly-in Breakfast with brand new Million dollar runway. And of course Mouth watering Sausage, Pancake and scrambled Eggs, Coffee and orange juice Located on the beautiful 18 mile Priest Rapids Lake,Columbia River. We usually have Military Blackhawk Helicoptors, Med-Star Pilatus Air Ambulance and lots of interesting planes to view.

Last few years - food was $5 for large plate.

I plan to arrive by 9AM. Park in the transient area abeam runway 10 and golf carts will take you to the food hangar.

BAC Points will be awarded!

See ya there, James
NW Director

Reminder of just a few days away for the Pancake Breakfast. Let's see a few Baby Beechs at Desert Aire!

We're planning on going to the Fly-In at Tonasket Saturday, then heading to Desert Aire for Sunday morning. Should make a nice round trip.
Hope to see you there.

Then I guess we'll miss it. I've got stuff to do Sat. morning for the local Health Center's summer fund raiser.
Oh well.

attachment.php

A few pics from the fly-in and my little sleeping girl. She was sound asleep from cruise until 10 min after putting the Sundowner in the hangar.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3408.jpg
    IMG_3408.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3407.jpg
    IMG_3407.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3414.jpg
    IMG_3414.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3415.jpg
    IMG_3415.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 30
Last time I saw Lillian, she was piloting a big boat near Portland. Soon she will be piloting planes no doubt.

DesertAire Arrival.jpg
Your right James, it was a beautiful day for flying! We brought our bikes and rode down to the Columbia river. We will catch up with you on the next one!

Back