Corsair Cafe - Terre Haute, IN (KHUF) - Saturday - June 24, 2023

Hi John. 3G4 has a pancake breakfast that morning that I have to help with so we won't be

able to make it.

Sorry Rob!!!

That's ok Rob.  I hope you have a good turnout. 

Anyone planning to fly to Hulman Field tomorrow?

This was a good VFR day to fly.  Some haze, smooth ride over to Hulman Field.  Since no one responded to the forum that they were attending and no aircraft other than mine on the field.  I was a bit concerned that I would get skunked on this nice day to fly.  It was a little bit after 11:00am when I saw a member aircraft taxiing in.  It was Warren and Melissa Smith in their Super III to save the day.  We had a good visit.  I really enjoyed talking to Melissa and Warren.  We talked about the upcoming events amongst other things in the East Central Region.  The Ice Cream Social and BAC Picnic at AirVenture.  BACFest 2023 at Wittman Field (KOSH) - Oshkosh, WI the week of 9/13 - 9/17/23.  Also, Beech Party down in Tullahoma, TN (KTHA) in October in the Southeast.  A few bumps on the way back home.  That was to be expected when it was 90 degrees this afternoon.  I will probably have one more fly-in before AirVenture on July 8th.  Location yet to be determined. 

Warren and Melissa Smith have arrived.

View attachment IMG_2089.JPG

A couple photos of Melissa and Warren Smith

View attachment IMG_2090.JPG

View attachment IMG_2091.JPG 

Looks like a good time... Would have loved to have made it, but working on Saturdays and also still working on my License slows things down... Not to mention my plane getting its avionics upgrade... I really look forward to being able to attend of the events. 

Back