Beech Party Annual Event, 9-12 Oct, Beechcraft Heritage Museum, Tullahoma, TN

cbooton

Climbing to Cruise
What do exceptional people, extraordinary aircraft and a fabulous venue have in common? That would be Beech Party! Everyone is invited! Whether you are a passionate aviator, an enamored enthusiast, or own any brand of aircraft, please come to Tullahoma on the second week of October.

As in years past, should be a lot of BAC folks in attendance...especially since we has 3Z enshrined last year!

Lots of accommodations and good restaurants nearby, plenty of aircraft parking and camping facilities.

Plan on a group dinner.

WHEN : October 10 - 14, 2018

WHERE : Beechcraft Heritage Museum

570 Old Shelbyville Hwy

William Northern Field (KTHA)

Tullahoma, TN 37388

BEECH PARTY MUSEUM RATES

(Oct. 11, 12, & 13)

Museum Members - $40.00/day

Aviation Affiliated Members - $45.00/day

Guests - $50.00/day

Just checking-in here, is this still-on ? haven't heard anything about it lately.
I'm nearby, might swing-by some day (what would be the best day to be there?)

Question about the "BEECH PARTY MUSEUM RATES" is that the admission price for touring the museum? or ?

Just checking-in here, is this still-on ? haven't heard anything about it lately.
I'm nearby, might swing-by some day (what would be the best day to be there?)

Question about the "BEECH PARTY MUSEUM RATES" is that the admission price for touring the museum? or ?

No, Sir. Those are the Beech Party Rates. The normal rate, non-Beech Party Days are $10 for adults, $7 for seniors & teenagers, $0 for 11 & under.

Beech Party is worth the price of admission. It’s wild crazy fun. It a Southern BATF Party. Babes, Alcohol, Tobacco & Flying, but not in that order.

I am in from Wednesday to Sunday . Jeff Knight and I are planning a little motorcycle rental during that time. Hmmm. Have not done that in awhile. Strongly recommend Beech Party and the museum. Beech Party is the annual event the Museum uses to fund raise for the year along with the museum members annual meeting. What a great way to meet fellow Beech Nuts and pilots. The club is having a Friday night dinner there.

I arrived a half hour ago. I’ll be departing this afternoon. Weather tomorrow doesn’t look good. I have a meal ticket for tonight, pass for tomorrow, and one night’s camping if someone wants it. They usually allow you to give it away.

I think I just missed you yesterday John .We are all getting together for dinner and drinks tonight after the Museum. If anyone is wondering call the 855 we fly beech ext 1 . Leave your phone number if I don’t pick up . We should have about 15 of us here. New group buy developing.

Very nice
Sorry Steffi and I couldn’t join in
Recovery almost complete
Hopefully a release from Dr on Nov 15th

Back