Beech Party 2023 - Beechcraft Heritage Museum - Tullahoma, TN

wjknight

Administrator
Staff member
Members,

Registration is open for Beech Party 2023 in Tullahoma, TN on 11-14 October 2023!
This is the showcase event for the Beechcraft Heritage Museum and is one of the greatest fall aviation events anywhere.
This is also the museum's 50th Anniversary, so this will be a big one!

The Beech Aero Club is a Divisional Member of the Beechcraft Heritage Museum.  We sponsor and participate in this event on an annual basis.
This is also the home of N2303Z, the Beech Aero Club’s beloved “3Z” which is on display in the museum.

You can get more information and register at this link:  https://beechcrafthm.org/beech-party/

Early Registration at a reduced rate lasts until 31 Aug 2023
Be sure to indicate that you are a Beech Aero Club member for your reduced (Aviation Affiliated) registration fee
If you are also a member of the Beechcraft Heritage Museum, you get additional savings (Museum Member) on your registration.
It’s win/win all around.

The Calendar of Events and Registration Form are attached for planning purposes.

Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received by 25 September, 2023 for a full refund. There will be NO refunds available after this date.

I look forward to seeing you at Beech Party 2023 this year!

BHM-50th-Anniversary.jpg

View attachment Schedule-of-Events-2023-R1.pdf

View attachment Registration-Form-JCC.pdf

I registered earlier today before seeing this post.  I will be flying in on Wednesday 10/11.  I will be camping by the plane.  I spoke to Sherry today.  She said they plan to have the two donated shower houses setup in time for Beech Party.  These will be setup permanently for the new Beech Park.  They plan to have a total of four.  I will be looking forward to seeing that.  They will have additional temporary showers setup as they always do for those camping.  

This is a fun event and not TOO exciting (aka - - Oshkosh three weeks ago!).  I hope to see a lot of you there.

I will have our "hospitality camper trailer" set up again this year, but closer to the action.  See the attached aerial view for our upgraded location.  We will be about 200 feet from the flight line and about 500 ft from the front door of the museum.  Simple, my friends.

Additionally, I plan to rent a BAC minivan and be a shuttle driver for our BAC membership.  I might be the first to arrive onsite (weather dependent) as my plans are to land Tullahoma about 3:00 pm on Tuesday.  Just call as needed (210-834-1991) and I will let you know if I can assist on-site with that van.

Best Regards,

trumpet nelson

Beech-party-map-01-1.jpg

Weather looks good. I am planning to arrive early afternoon Wednesday. Beech Party is like a laid back, mini-Oshkosh for Beechcraft. Always a good time.

Bob

I'll arrive Wed early afternoon depending on weather. I have a prepaid room that I will not be using from Thu-Sun if anyone needs a room. PM here or better to send me an email to: greg at-sign johnsonco.net

Missing out this year, one of the niece's choose her wedding date wrong (how do the kids not know these things!?). Hope you all have a great time. Don't forget to get up early Saturday morning (you know who you are) and see what you can of the eclipse, with proper glasses of course.

Does anyone have a PIREP on if I can arrive and register day-of? Work limits me to only attending on Saturday this year, and I hope to fly-in and attend all day that day. It looks like the registration form asks for it to be mailed in, and I'd assume it's too little, too late to rely on USPS...

oliverjl, yes you can do a walk in registration, or fly in, drive in. Some of the events/meals may be sold out but you can do the museum, see all the planes and people. Its a great event.

IMG_6763.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6759.jpeg
    IMG_6759.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6755.jpeg
    IMG_6755.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6754.jpeg
    IMG_6754.jpeg
    741.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6757.jpeg
    IMG_6757.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6753.jpeg
    IMG_6753.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6760.jpeg
    IMG_6760.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6752.jpeg
    IMG_6752.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6751.jpeg
    IMG_6751.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6750.jpeg
    IMG_6750.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6749.jpeg
    IMG_6749.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6746.jpeg
    IMG_6746.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6747.jpeg
    IMG_6747.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6748.jpeg
    IMG_6748.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
Another great even, it was fun to see everyone again. Anne and I had to get back to Florida so we left about 1300 Saturday. We have already blocked out tentative dates for next year. FastFred those are some great photos, I have nearly the same ones. When we departed there was a beech 18 in front of us, it was pretty cool to be in that position.

Back