Bahamas 2021 anyone?

paulwerbin

Headed to Andromeda
It has been a while since we had a group flyin down to the Bahamas. I do know that some of you make these trips though. I will be spending the winter on a sailboat again in the Bahamas and would welcome a visit if anyone is flying in. Get in touch via email or message here and come on out for a day or two of sailing!

I am headed to Berry Islands over Christmas. Where are you going to be ? I am based I. VENICE ,FL.  I grew up racing sailboats in Miami.

Stay in touch. I can fly.down on a weekend and resupply you as well. 

Robert  Helmick 

I’ll probably be in the Exumas in December. I’ll send a link you you for my Garmin tracker. Can locate and message through the link. 
It would  be great to see a BACer down there. 
paul

Paul Werbin said
Well.. I used to know how to send messages. 

Paul,
messaging is done something like this: Home pulldown and click Private Messages, then on the left column line says Messages…….. click the “paper-pencil” looking icon, it’ll start a new message, click 2nd line where it says “Type the names….” And type in the name of who you want and it should find him/her.  I’ll note that I had to type your first and last name to get you for a test sent I did. Assuming it finds the person then go way down to bottom to type in you message to him/her, and then click send in the bottom right of the screen.  Good luck w/ it!

Back