AOPA Tampa Fly-in, Peter O. Knight (KTPF), 27-28 Oct 2017

cbooton

Climbing to Cruise
The 2017 AOPA Fly-In season wraps up at Peter O. Knight Airport (KTPF), October 27-28. Now, with even more ways to develop your skills while you hang out with other pilots, AOPA has two days of workshops, seminars, exhibits, aircraft display, good food, and fun waiting for you.

Both days are packed with lots of activities. Check out https://www.aopa.org/community/events/aopa-fly-ins/2017-aopa-fly-ins/tampa?#ArriveandStay for details.

They also have a detailed NOTAM for arrivals/departures.

Would love to see a FL resident BACer to honcho this. AOPA has this flowed out real nicely. Plenty of accommodations and rental car options.

I'm going to try to make this whether fly or drive.

Well folks and I thought I was gonna make it but looks like I will not. Unfortunately I'm still working a flap issue with my airplane and been on the road the last two weeks and not had the chance to have anybody take a look at it. Otherwise my plan is to drive however I've been beset with honeydo's and other commitments for this weekend.

I was really planning on going to looks like a wonderful gathering with a lot of good forums and displays and other neat activities.

If anyone plans to go, please let me know who all was there. You can email me or call me or send me a private message via this website. That way we can update your PT points and I'll forward that information to Alan White.

Also if you have a group lunch/dinner, please keep the receipts and forward/scan them and send them to me.

Cheers,
Charley Booton, SE Director, Sierra, N9143S
chazbo _af@mchsi.com
850-496-6912

Did any BAC members attend? If so, please forward you info as specified above.

Thanks,

Charley Booton

Back