Airport Cafe - Urbana, OH (I74) - Saturday - August 27, 2022

I hope to attend tomorrow and bring (and leave) the BAC bear.  Big thunderstorms in Jackson now, so I will be watching the weather closely.  

Thanks for setting this up, John. Great food and pie and a fantastic museum where they are building a B-17.imagejpeg_0001.jpg The BAC bear is on the move, again.  It is now in Indiana.

Sorry I missed you both, John and Joe, and the event as well. Maybe I'll get an opportunity to meet up with John prior to the BAC Bear making his way west.

CB

Joe Kirby said
Thanks for setting this up, John. Great food and pie and a fantastic museum where they are building a B-17.imagejpeg_0001.jpg The BAC bear is on the move, again.  It is now in Indiana.

Who flew the bear? From where to where? I'm a poet and didn't even know it!

On Saturday, August 27th we had two Sierras on the field along with three attendees.  Joe Kirby flew in from Jackson, OH (KJRO) along with his friend Kevin Wechter.  John Redmon flew in from Indy Regional (KMQJ).  Lunch was good enjoying the outside dining.  Joe went home with one of their famous pies.  The BAC Bear was handed off to John Redmon for the Across the USA-flight relay. 

Joe Kirby taxiing in.

View attachment IMG_1688.JPG

Joe Kirby and John Redmon.  Along with the BAC Bear and the relay flag.

View attachment IMG_1690-1.JPG

Back