3Z PANCAKES !!! Oct 13th San Antonio (8T8) 9am to 12 noon, ++

trumpet nelson

Around The Moon
Can't quite make it to the Beech gathering for the 3Z event and museum?? NO PROBLEM !!

Come on down to Nelson's airport in San Antonio (San Geronimo airfield) and we'll enjoy the EAA fly-in .... with pancakes to boot! We'll have a special BAC planes parking area for us, and an instructional walk-through of Nelson's hangar. Feel free to bring your work gloves ... dude ....
We'll set up the large screen TV and have a live Skype going with JP at the Beech museum with all the persons involved (ok .. just kidding on that one idea ...)

October 13th - Saturday morning
serving 9:00 am to noon
on the west side of San Antonio
The great State of Texas
airport designator - 8T8

+++ BONUS BONUS +++

Not a morning person?? - - - NO PROBLEM
We've also scheduled a flight up to Fredericksburg (T82) for lunch at the airport diner, about 2:00 pm arrival
Feeling a little low on those calories?? We gots you covered - - - pancakes AND lunch for ya !

Looking for clear skies and COOLER weather! Keep smiling!

Hoping you can make it,
Nelson Amen
210-834-1991

Attachments

• IMG_7285a_1.jpg
    IMG_7285a_1.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_7151a_1.jpg
    IMG_7151a_1.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2874bb.jpg
    IMG_2874bb.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5599a.jpg
    IMG_5599a.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 38
Nelson .We need to Skype you in to do the National Anthem !! Watch what you ask for . :) Dude .. It was great seeing you at BACfest .We need to put our own Beech Aero Club band together for events. The BEECH boys . Very original idea ? Personally ,I could probably make metal on a chalk board sound good.

Anyone for pancakes on Saturday ???

My plane is currently waiting on parts, so it will be breakfast only for me .... unless I can bum a ride to Fredericksburg.

Let me know if you are coming! :)

Can't believe I forgot... Somehow I got talked into brunch with in laws. If I would've remembered I could've already had plans

Sorry Nelson - finally doing my own plane. Annual, VGs, ABW install, ADF removal, Door keeper repair, Both wing sumps OH, etc.

but soon we will be out to say hi again buddy!

DD

Pancakes and sausage were good, as was the coffee. Weather - - lousy. Not one aircraft flew in. I just walked over from my hangar.

Need rain and clouds??? Contact Nelson - - :)

Back